Friday, November 16, 2007

Workout!

I did something in my workout last night that I didn't have a clue I could do. It was called a transfer crunch with the trainer standing on my toes and gently tossing me a medicine ball as I crunched. I expected to do 4 and melt into a shaking crying blob. I did three sets of 15, my arms hurt today, but the abs have not quite set in yet. I went to a friends house and sat on her very low sofa and chatted for close to an hour. When I tried to rise my quads bunched up in protest and I thought I was going to have to somersault myself off the couch. I did put on bio freeze and had no leg cramps. I guess I save the leg cramps for squat and lunge night and I missed that one sitting in a garage getting my brakes worked on. There were only two of us there last night so we got a lot of attention. And note to my sister in Omaha, no I can't do that deep squat you can do and I think I never will, but I am getting lower and lower as the months go by. And this whole paragraph is me wanting to say WOW! I can't believe I did it--birthing very large twins gave me a severe lack of muscle effectiveness in the abs and I bet they are a good 6 inches apart in there and need to be whip stitched back together, but last night, I was super strong and very proud of myself.

No comments: