Monday, August 20, 2007

SLEEEEEEEEP

I was sound asleep when my cell phone alarm started going off, it is set for 5:30 to give me time to go to the pool if I want., Then the real phone started ringing and it was the ultra cheerful voice of my DIL__"hi!!" I said its 5:30 a.m.--she was confused, I was confused, then I realized the NFL game was still on TV, it was only 9:30p.m. My three hours of sleep the night before with a whining puppy and a snoring hubby sent me to la la land really deeply. At any rate, I had a lovely conversation with my oldest granddaughter who has another 2 weeks of summer vacation. We can talk books. Much to my amazement, she is going into 8th grade. I don't know how these babies grow up so fast, it seems my own daughters should be in 8th grade instead of 30, let alone a granddaughter! I struggled back to sleep and did not want to get up at 5:30 AT ALL.

DH brought home some absolutely fabulous carvwed wooden animals by a Bolivian artist, the colors are brilliant and the animals themselves are very humorous. I expected them to be a lot smaller than they are, they would certainly intimidate a very small dog~

No comments: