Monday, July 2, 2007

That's Not Fair

Henry is just two weeks short of being 2 1/2-- Sunday morning he said "that's not fair." What a hoot, do toddlers really say that already? He is so not a media boy, but he does go to day care...maybe that's it. As you can tell, I babysat last weekend with my favorite toddler in the world. We had a great time. Some new things that I have learned about him lately is that he really doesn't know when he gets hungry anymore, he just starts to fall apart and get mean. One must anticipate hunger, he doesn't. He needs his snack whether he realizes it or not. You should see him dribble a ball, I don't know if it is going to be football or soccer, he's quite the runner and just keeps that ball going. He lives next door to a football coach who is keeping his eye on speedy. I did just realize today that his mother and her twin sister began preschool at his age, they were so ready to be with other kids, I was ready, too.

On to today and me, I swam for about an hour and a half this morning, had a very late two hour lunch with two friends from school and then had my tough Monday evening workout. 45 minutes on the elliptical and 1/2 hour of continuous motion weight circuits. And THEN something completely different-- I came home and finished mowing the yard! Now that is a miracle, I remember staggering home from exercise class barely able to get into bed and now I can mow, woo hoo. Not to mention I am sitting here doing this and drinking a quart or two of green tea. I guess I will be getting up tonight--several times.

No comments: