Thursday, June 28, 2007

OMG He Bought a Dog

Am I shocked or surprised that he has visits from the other side, extremely vivid visits? NO. Am I shocked that he went out a bought a puppy for company....YES! A Siberian Husky! He knows he must walk this dog and take good care of it and housebreak it and all that, but did he think there will be no more overnights for him at Henry's? Or for us together? I don't want to be one of those pet bullies that just brings the dog wihout consideration for the people you are visiting. I have been on the other end of that. Or a weekend in Chicago with other daughter? A cat is easy, fill the bowls, clean the litter, make sure there is plenty of water and go. Dogs need attention. We still do not have a fence. We still both work long hours and many times he is out of the city every day...hmm. guess I'll be one of those people running home from school to take the dog out every day at lunch. My ankle which is actually becoming slightly bent from arthritis will work on a treadmill, but not very well on a sidewalk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least he picked a beautiful dog! Good luck though. I agree that dogs are too much work.