Sunday, December 2, 2007

1:15p.m. second day

With much grunting and cursing and dripping of hoses, the BMW of washing machines is installed. I have the manual right here and am going to read it first!! I don't want the thing taking off. I went for deluxe delivery and basically, because of the plumbing, got nothing but the machine dropped off so DH had to break his bad aching back to get the thing installed anyway. I was trying to avoid that with $$. It looks good, ready to rumble. and tumble. and revolute.(I made that word up) something cool for the rpm's. And I must go get some correct detergent. I may hyperventilate.
DH and the dog are off to the country for a big run in freedom for her. All I did was check leaks for all the attempts it took to get the connections right. There will not be a next time, but if there were, I think a plumber might me involved.

No comments: