Monday, October 22, 2007

Had a Great Time

Our daughter came down from Chicago to help her dad with a little moneymaker idea he had. It was good to be with her, but the poor girl was nearly eaten alive by fleas. I have sprayed and sprayed but I think the starving and the hatching continues as the ancient cat left over a week ago. This particular daughter was always a banquet for biting insects, they seem to prefer her over any other and she was a red spotted mess when she left here on Sunday afternoon. I must get a flea bomb to set off when we both leave for work to end this nightmare.

I am ready for another week at school, grades are due. I have only one class left to do, the new computer program for grades is not as easy as the last version of the program and you really have to search for where you want to put grades and behavior grade.

No comments: