Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today

I rode my bike across town to my school to grade papers. About an hour into the work, I thought no one would see a car in the parking lot, so they might reset the alarm. As I was leaving an hour later, I set off the alarm, it had been reset. I found that I was so nervous riding the bike to school rather than being on the biking trail, that I may not do it again. There is too much traffic and it is not bike friendly. I did get a lot of work done, though. I got all of my 6th and 7th grade work evaluated. That just leaves 8th grade, I think I will drive down tomorrow and finish it up! It is such a gorgeous day. DH got the yard fenced in for the 5 month old Siberian husky. I have heard they are really not fence able, I went out this morning and she greeted me on the back porch--out of the brand new fence. hmmm.

No comments: