Monday, September 3, 2007

Beautiful Morning

The temperature was 55* so I tied my shoes and got my ID and rode to the end of the trail on one of the most beautiful mornings ever. I met several other teachers that I know from my school and others, the trail was very busy with runners and bikers. Yesterday I did the Western ride and today I took the long Eastern ride. There were no deer today, too many people, I think. That's OK the deer are surprisingly huge. I love my new bike, it has suspension and a really nice seat. There is enough distance for my legs and my back so riding is not so uncomfortable. I have had 2 or 3 $100 huffies over the years, but I finally got a bike that is tall enough for me and it makes a world of difference. Does that make up for the Krispee Kremes? I don't think so.

No comments: