Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week One

Three days with students, 6th and 7th graders are into their projects already and 8th graders are doing contour drawings. I have enjoyed every day, but my ankle and knees have made the end of the day quite exhausting. Today I felt really good, little pain so I did a couple of errands before I came home and did not do my exercise. That part is bad, but I have not felt like doing what needs to be done all week. I can tell you one thing for sure, you can swim 4 or five days a week and other exercise 3 hours a week, and when you get back on cement floors, they are still cement and it is like you never left. I do have my classroom back in order and I seem to have a great group of kids in at least 4 out of 6 classes.
We have had two team meetiongs/lunch and laughed and laughed, our team is really workin the serotonin. That makes the rest of the day fly by.The morning flies by,
then there is lunch plan where we laugh so loud then the last half of the day zooms. WE have 6 new teachers in the building, all experienced teachers who tried to get into our building. New ideas, new energy.

No comments: