Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

I am showered, spritzed and rolled on--well, gelled. I have a workshop on boys in crisis today and I am not going swimming. A sure sign my summer vacation is over. I do get to do this fun thing though, I am going after the workshop later today to give my grandson a day at "home". I finished my first paint pen painting with the birthday pens after the style of surfboard artist drewbrophy.com. DH got the video for his b-day and we both loved it-- so simple and fun. My students are going to be wowed! I shall have to figure out a way to do this with some of my students, an expensive project. Maybe I will write a grant.

We have had an unusual run of beautiful weather, more like Colorado than the midwest I am waiting for the high 90's and equal humidity, and I expect it next week after we get back to school. It is wonderful and since my air conditioning has been struggling all summer, I have been able to give it a break.

No comments: