Sunday, August 24, 2008

Book

I just finished the third Jen Lancaster book at my nearby local coffee shop. I may have frightened some of the patrons with my laughter, I tried to contain myself, but tears were rolling down my cheeks. If you are easily offended she is not for you, but I have read all three of her books this summer and she has gotten my serotonin from laughing at their highest level. That, combined with Barack finally settling on a running mate has me feeling elated. I certainly hope I got the link right this time as I have had some bad luck trying to link to things, so now I am going to take a look. Oh itisn't there dammit, I am leaving out one last step, I see it here. Leah, help me.

I see the link twice, but you don't. grrr. so the title, "Such a Pretty Fat..."

No comments: