Sunday, March 4, 2007

It has been a while

Quite a while-- suffering some with shingles. Ouch. I am actually taking pain meds for it and when it wears off, whew. I think the pain may be less today. What I have learned: there is a vaccine you can get at 60--not quite there yet, you can have shingles more than once, (get the vaccine) The worse your chickenpox, the worse your shingles will be (There is no one alive who can tell me how bad my chickenpox were.) I can tell you that my three children each had very light cases of chickenpox, in fact, I am still here to pass that info on to them!

We had a wonderful weekend with our 2 year-old grandson--we let his mommy and daddy go out on a date. He is so smart and funny and cute.

The ice and snow have melted and the time changes next week. I have one grading period to go after this one until summer vacation and swimming every day. The snow days really did ruin the 7th grade art project, only one student completed their work.

No comments: